Click Here! smileysnews: NBA Dress Code

Saturday, November 19, 2005

NBA Dress Code

OK, so they want all the pro-athletes to look like businessmen. I agree. The NBA dress code request I believe is a legit request. With the youth of this society looking up to these NBA athletes as role models, I believe that they should start behaving and dressing like they are serious about their postion in the NBA world. After all, those NBA athletes are getting very hefty salaries and they should dress respectfully as a result of it. I don't think I could get away with showing up for work at my place of employment with oversized clothing that hung to my knees and 100#s of jewelry around my neck. If that is the way they want to dress on their own time so be it. The NBA should require the players to dress respectfully and tastefully while on the clock.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tatiana said...

It Takes A Village To …
Listen to a podcast version of this newsletter In This Issue: 2. Today's Top Story 3. Breaking News - IBM Claims Better LED - IBM Acquires Change-Management Firm 4. In Depth: Personal Tech & Reviews - Personal ...
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to road construction of pa on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like road construction of pa!

7:30 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home