Click Here! smileysnews: XBox Mania

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

XBox Mania

I happen to pick up this mornings newspaper, XBox mania. The XBox is now available in stores. I can't remember when people actually packed a sleeping bag and lined up outside the local Wal-Mart at midnight two days before a new item hit the market! Oh, maybe I do. Cabbage Patch dolls, back in the 80's. What a frenzy! The stores most likely will only get oh, let's say, a dozen and a half or so units to sell. Is that fair to the consumer? Especially, a month before the holidays? Come on where is the marketing ploy in that one. You mean to tell me that these huge corporations can't plan any better than that. You won't find me standing in line for anything. Happy Holidays. (P.S. Shopping online is so much easier!) Check out my other sites.
Please come visit Recipes On The Go, Greeting Cards Central and No Cost MP3 Music. Please visit often.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home